Date: Wednesday, November 1
Time: 2:00 p.m. CET
Duration: 45 minutes (including Q&A)
Starting on 1st July, 2018 businesses registered for VAT in Hungary will be required to report Business to Business invoices over 100,000 HUF to the National Tax and Customs Authority (NAV) no later than 24 hours after being issued. This new requirement will impact IT, Tax and Compliance teams and processes, which need to be proactive to stay compliant and take advantage of this mandate.
As to better prepare, we invite you to attend a webinar that we’re hosting on Wednesday, 1st November starting at 2pm CET. In this session, Casper Winkelman, Solution Principal and Andrew Decker, Regulatory Counsel, from Sovos will provide insight on the following topics:
- an overview of global tax reporting landscape
- a detailed view of Hungarian requirements and its business challenges and impacts
- sharing some best practices we’ve acquired in supporting companies around the world
Three Reasons Why You Should Watch this Webinar
- increase your level of understanding about what Hungary’s mandate could mean for your business
- ensure that your business and processes are ready for it
- minimize the risk of not being ready on time
Join our webinar to get the details you need! Bring your questions for our Q&A session.