View slides from Invoiceware International's joint webinar with Shared Services & Outsourcing Network (SSON) regarding the role of shared services in Latin America. SSON is the largest and most established community of shared services and outsourcing professionals in the world, with over 100,000 members. Register today.
As companies around the world look for ways to make shared services even more efficient, they should look toward Latin America, where government regulations are necessitating that companies set the bar for innovations. Due to the business-to-government regulations in this region, shared service departments across Latin America are setting a new standard in automation, error reduction and efficiencies, making these departments a model for shared services centers worldwide.
With 10 governments across Latin America now mandating e-invoicing and financial reporting as a means of gaining visibility into corporations’ tax obligations* and optimizing tax collection, businesses operating in the region have shifted their Shared Services towards minimizing government audits and tax penalties.
This webinar presentation will showcase how multinationals like Phillips, Sun Chemical, & Coca-Cola Andina are managing this changing landscape of government controlled and mandated electronic invoicing and reporting.
Register now for valuable insights into how business-to-government compliance is driving cost savings, employee productivity, AP optimization, and cash flow opportunities.
- how Latin America is leading the world in terms of automation and tax collection
- how leading multinationals use AP to optimize their tax obligations
- how a single platform supports compliance and fiscal reporting obligations
- why compliance-as-a-service does away with constant fire drills
- how to transform compliance through process automation
- how to optimize cash flow to provide liquidity for suppliers
Case Studies include:
- Philips gains 80% reduction in IT costs and 25% increase in productivity
- Coca-Cola Andina achieves 70% reduction in time and lowered costs
- Sun Chemical gains ability to manage requirements regionally through one platform for business-to-government compliance in Brazil, Mexico, Chile, and Argentina
Don't miss this chance for live Q&A with some of the region's experts. Please register now to gain valuable insights into e-invoicing best practices.