Listen to the webinar replay to get the latest update on Key SAP Implementation and Maintenance Challenges in Brazil for 2015. Brazil is the most difficult country in the world to implement and manage SAP ERP application deployments. And in 2015 there is even more legislation regarding electronic invoicing and fiscal reporting, which will require mandatory and expensive SAP ERP upgrades.
Watch the webinar to learn:
- Mandatory projects for the second half of 2015
- Net Income Reports (SPED ECF)
- Inventory Reports (Block K)
- HR & Payroll report (eSocial)
- Automation strategies to lower Account Payable & Inbound Receiving costs by 40%
- Best practices to avoid $1,000,000 dollar fines due to incorrect tax remittances
While each project has its own implications for Brazil’s economy, companies forced to comply can also gain benefits for their own internal processes and innovations.