Listen to the webinar replay to learn about 2015 legislative mandates across Latin America and how they differ from the European Union.
For European companies, one of the most common mistakes made in approaching electronic invoicing in Latin America is thinking that the processes are similar to the European Union.
Non-compliance places your organization at risk for customer collection issues, delayed shipments, audit risk, large fines, and criminal penalties as it is considered a form of tax evasion. Whether you’re managing Procure-to-Pay, Order-to-Cash, SAP GRC, or SAP Financials, these changes affect your day-to-day operations, your end-to-end processes, and your SAP ERP configuration.
This webinar will cover:
- Best practices to simplify the business impact of changing e-invoicing legislation
- Strategies to reduce the impact that changing legislation has on the SAP Finance Center of Excellence
- How to turn e-invoicing mandates into profitability by executing a successful early payment program
- How to manage compliance and establish controls with static and dynamic business rules
- Key issues affecting collections, shipping, and procure-to-pay performance
This webinar is intended for IT and Finance executives.