Listen to the webinar replay to learn more about the most recent legislation and how it goes beyond sales and purchases to include net income, production inventory, and HR & payroll. With the complexity and constant changes, supporting Brazilian fiscal requirements can cause out of control IT budgets or worse – missed tax deductions and credits.
During the webinar you will learn about:
- Current SPED reports to focus on:
- ECF (Net Income) took effect September 2015
- Block K (Inventory) due January 2016
- eSocial (HR & Payroll) due 2016
- Why your tax accuracy and audit risk is directly related to your e-invoicing processing solutions
- Solution options for SPED with SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Extended Solutions
- SAP Tax Declaration Framework
- 3rd Party Reporting Tools
- Common reporting issues to avoid
Listen to this session to learn about the potential impact these gaps can have on your business.